No announcement yet.

i may not be back for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim, It may comfort you a bit to know your Mother has only left this physical world, and you saw her suffer, but she isn't suffering anymore. There is a better world beyond, and that's where people like your mother go when they pass from this world. She's still watching over you, and if you feel a slight breeze when there shouldn't be, or a tap on the shoulder, when no one is there, that's your Mother keeping in touch with you from another very peaceful, and pain free place. You can sit quietly and talk to her, she'll hear you.
    http://www.ravensrelics.com/

Comment

My heart goes out to you. Losing Mom is tough.🙏
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

It's with a sad heart that I feel your pain Buddy. Stay strong and find a way to help other family members find peace. My prayers continue.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

thank you every one,i appreciate your support.

the hardest thing i have ever had to do in my lifetime was saying good bye to my mom.
          i miss her so much.
          we didnt talk on a daily basis,and now i regret that.
          i always thought i would have more time with her.

we may have argued and fought over the years(which i also regret),but we knew deep down that we loved each other.

im going to miss her laugh,her smile,her corny jokes.
          but one thing im going to miss more than anything is on my birthday she would call me up and sing this corny song of hers,every year with out fail.
          as corny as it was, i looked forward to that each and every year.now i will never get that phone call and dong sung to me again.

this sunday we are having a Celebration Of Life in her honor,dont know if i will make it through the day or not.but i am going to do my best.

i will be back and posting on a regular basis after all is done and settled and left returns to some kind of nornalacy for me.

thanks again for your kind words and support

Comment

Working...
          X