I've been off the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been off the wall

My love of my life has melenoma she is a great lady and she is scared me to. I don't where to turn. Sorry but I look past present and hope for a future
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

I am sorry man. I will pray for you guys. Everything will be fine.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this, Chase. My prayers and best wishes are going out to you and your love.
      Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

Im gonna pray for you guys brother
        SW Connecticut

Comment

Prayers coming your way Chase...very sorry to hear this...Godspeed to her brother...
          The chase is better than the catch...
          I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Prayers Chase .. I mean it . Living in Hawsii I have 2 great friends that have gone through this process and are just fine .
            The sun here is mean stuff. ..Thosd Mose machines are amazing in finding it all.

Comment

Sending prayers up for her healing Chase. It is difficult when a loved one is ill and everything is in the Dr's hands. It leaves us standing by feeling helpless because we do not know what to do. Be strong for her my brother. Just remember Our lord is watching over all of us. He has a hand in this too. I will pray for her health in my daily prayers.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

PS I moved this to "in our thoughts and prayers" aint nothing off the wall about this. I understand how your feeling . May the peace of the lord be with you during this hard time.
                Last edited by Hoss; 07-28-2018, 12:01 AM.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Prayer's sent.
                  http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I am truly sorry my friend. Stay strong as she will need all of your support.
                    Bruce
                    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Prayers for your love, you and her health care providers. Cast your worries upon the Lord. Keep peace in your mind and in your heart and your love will find that you are her rock and support. And that, in itself, is so important. Trust me, I know. My husband has been thru some bad times with me and each year i realize a little more how awesome he is. I will pray tonight .God bless you both .
                      South Carolina

Comment

Chase, you are in Carrie's and my prayers. As you know, i just went through this with my wife. What you cant control are the scariest things in life. As her treatment takes shape, try to keep those things that you enjoy in life a part of your daily routine. Dont let the cancer become the only thing that you think about. Call me anytime, my friend.
                        Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

Keep the faith Chase, she'll weather this storm.
                          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Chase,so sorry to hear this. the two of you will be in my thoughts.

Comment

prayers sent my friend....stay strong and as usual, my phone is always on!
                              Southern Connecticut

Comment

Working...
                              X