No announcement yet.

Lindenmeier-Man’s Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hate to hear of it tell him we miss his sense humor around here and I'm sorry for his loss. I didn't hit the like button but I appreciate you letting us know.
    NW Georgia,

Comment

This is such sad news. I read what you have written with a tear in my eye. May she rest in peace. Prayers for the family and friends . May the peace of the Lord be with you all during this difficult time.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thank you very much for letting us know about this very sad time for JJ and his family and Lisa's family and sad for our Forum. I hope this sad event passes for him with as little pain as possible. It is the kind of thing that happens to us all if we are fortunate enough to live a fairly long life in which one partner with whom we have lived for a long time dies before the other and has to pick up the pieces and move on. I look forward to his return to the forum. He brings a positive force to us.

Comment

Thanks Mike.... JJ. The Lord wanted her home! God bless ya brother man!
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Sounds like true love. Very sad news. JJ, you're a true gentleman and I will be praying for you to have peace.
            South Carolina

Comment

God will bring the comfort jj needs at this time. He’s the only One that really can!
              South Dakota

Comment

All sympathy to JJ and family. Very sad news. May she rest in peace.
                California

Comment

JJ was able to get out on a hunt yesterday and decompress a little. He had a great day finding a beautiful purple mottled Alibates Washita arrow point and a Trinity dart point. He said the large gray piece was a total fluting failure on a Clovis process. He asked me to post his finds, saying he will be back on the Forum in a couple of weeks. I told him he has a lot of good friends here! I’ll be heading up there to attend Lisa’s funeral Wednesday and visit with him. Meanwhile, enjoy his finds!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0339.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	547376Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0336.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	213.1 KB
ID:	547377Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0341.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	547378Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0340.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	224.6 KB
ID:	547379Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0344.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	547381Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0345.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	547382Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0346.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	547380

Midland Co, TX - "My neck hurts from looking down!"

Comment

• tomclark
                    tomclark commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Please tell him we will all be with him on Wednesday in Spirit.

Thanks Tex!.... J.J.... my heart hurts for you.
                  miss yah man.
                  Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Good of ya to post his finds Mike! Good to see him get out. Some nice pieces jj found . The washita is sweet!! When ya see him Wednesday tell him the family's on my prayer list
                    SW Connecticut

Comment

Heartbroken for JJ, tell him we all love him.

Comment

Thanks Mike for keeping us posted. It's great he got out for a while. Keeping him and his family in my prayers.
                        South Carolina

Comment

So sorry to hear this news....my thoughts are with ya jj
                          Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

The sun sets only to rise for another day. This kind of news always reminds me of my own mortality. Tears and prayer for JJ and family, Please tell JJ we all love him! Kim
                            Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Nothing better than a nice quiet day in the dirt fields to release some tension. Beautiful finds as well
                              NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
                              X