X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezekiel 38-39 Battle

I believe that the Chess pieces are in place for this battle to happen:

South Carolina

I wish I was smart enough to figure all that out, but I believe God when he said “no one knows the hour of my return, not even he who sits at the right hand of God”
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• Narrow Way Knapper
      Narrow Way Knapper commented
      Editing a comment
      The Russian economy is not doing very well right now. Plus Israel is constructing a gas pipeline to supply part of Europe that will take away their dependency on Russian gas. Look at the reason for the king of Gog to attacking Israel. Well, there are two reasons. In Ezekiel 38:4 God says he's going to put hooks in the mouth of Gog and cause him to bring out his whole army. Then in verse 12 the king of Gog gives the reason, he wants their goods, wealth. Right now Israel is either the third or fourth wealthiest nation in the world.

• CMD
      CMD commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no universe in which Putin launches an attack on Israel, growing out of the present terrifying crisis in Israel and Gaza. To say so is to ignore the geopolitical realities of 2023. Such a prediction ignores reality, and I really see no reason to simply ignore the geopolitical realities of the 21st century. Hell itself will freeze over before Putin attacks Israel. I find such a prediction totally absurd. It is not going to happen, but, I imagine when it does not happen, the timeline will be moved up, like moving the goalposts.

• CMD
      CMD commented
      Editing a comment
      Not that a greater Middle East war isn’t possible right now. That’s scary, because it is possible. Need to establish who hit the Gaza City hospital, because the Muslim world is blaming Israel, and the political leaders of Arab states will have a hellava time controlling the anger of their populations. I just hope it was not an Israeli missile…

Certainly some biblical prophecy playing out right now
    2ET703 South Central Texas

Comment

We all just need to pray for His will and guidance and for our acceptance….
      Last edited by Cecilia; 10-17-2023, 06:54 AM.
      Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

A great article Calab. I read it all including the comments. Many things have to happen before all this comes about. We will know when they start re-building the temple on the mount. That has to happen first. It will be the great indicator! K
        Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Also watch for the Pope to move to Russia

Comment

Working...
          X