Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

~~~~👍~~~~
      Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Same here, thanks all
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I Agree. I belong to a few other regional sites, just to see more artifacts...the misinformation everywhere else is staggering. 50 different opinions on rocks or obvious fakes. There seems to be a trend on these other sites that you can't call out an obvious fake, I'm not sure what that's all about. People arguing over the dumbest things. This site is head and shoulders above all the others I've looked at. Straight, accurate information. Thanks to the moderators and knowledgeable members for that. A little bit of tough love sometimes but it keeps the site clean and accurate.
          Central Ohio

Comment

By far, my favorite forum. Other forums/groups I belong to aren’t bad but I just enjoy this site more. I especially respect the opinions from the members on this site. And so many of you feel more like friends than strangers. I started out here and feel like I grown a lot from the members and mentors on this site.
            South Carolina

Comment

Great place to learn also for us beginners

Comment

I Absolutely agree. I once thought I knew a lot ----- Then I joined arrowheads.com and I'm still learning. You all are the best of the best. Kim
                Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Yes and agree with all of the above ...
                  Utah

Comment

We have so many new members with so many Qs, so many JARs. I hope they stick around. They will come to know what an honor it is to be here….
                    Last edited by Cecilia; 10-22-2023, 07:34 AM.
                    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

I learn something new here every single day. Thanks for this post Rick.
                      Last edited by Hoss; 10-23-2023, 05:47 PM.
                      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Defiantly the best on the subject of stone artifacts without a doubt. Lots of knowledge here.
                        FGH Check out my artifact store at Lone Star Artifact Reclaim

Comment

I have learned so much about native American artifacts from this group that I owe a debt of gratitude , wish I could post up some new finds, just flakes and brokes past couple years, plan to document my site in next couple years and post pics of finds from my site for payment of that debt 😊
                          2ET703 South Central Texas

Comment

Working...
                          X