Prayers please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers please

I've been really sick the past two weeks. Sinus and chest cold has kept me down. Lots of liquids and bed time has kept me away from much posting. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

I believe that you said one time that you are around my age. We don’t shake it off like we used to. I just got over my first bout with COVID and although I was actually only sick for 2 days my fever hit 104.6 for a while and my wife said that was talking some crazy stuff., more than usual I guess.
    keep slamming liquids and take care of yourself. Don’t rush things and don’t let it get you down. Prayers are heading your way from Mississippi. I miss your posts.

Comment

Sorry to hear Kim. Try some REAL local honey and fresh garlic cloves soaked together until you see some bubbles creating in the mix. Take one plastic teaspoon full every morning for a week. Do not use a metal spoon. Your immune system and breathing will improve and it also prevents coughing. Make sure to spit out all the mucus that comes up. Sounds nasty but works. Prayers sent your way also. Get well soon.
      SE ARKANSAS

Comment

You got this old friend. you’ll be back out kicking dirt in no time… the kim I know gives no quarter and God is his father. 🙏🇺🇸🦩.
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Get well Soon, Kim.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hopefully the worst is over.
            Utah

Comment

Prayers made
              2ET703 South Central Texas

Comment

Viruses,allergies all kinds of nasty stuff out there. Getv well!
                http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Hey Kim, Get well soon. Kick this thing out the door.
                  Michigan Yooper
                  If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Feel better Kim! Lots and lots of liquids and rest. Prayers that you will feel better soon! All these respiratory illnesses going around are no joke.
                    South Carolina

Comment

I feel your pain Kim. Same crap here I call it the crud. Hope you kick yours soon. I am gonna try that garlic and honey artifasination mentioned. Hope it helps. This feels like I am coughing up a lung . Prayers for your healing my friend.
                      Last edited by Hoss; 12-28-2023, 04:42 PM.
                      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Hoss
                        Hoss commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Josie I think a lot of folks are taking the home brewed approach. Doctors call what they do a practice. A lot of them do just that and have no real clue of how to heal the sick. I have a friend who told me the same thing about garlic as you and Artiifascination.. I am going to give it a try.

• Mattern
                        Mattern commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I guess we are in the same canoe Hoss. Keep your paddle straight and get well soon. My prayers to you my friend. K

• Hoss
                        Hoss commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Kim appreciate it.

Positive Thoughts from Cayuga County NY!
                      Cayuga County, NY Finger Lakes Region

Comment

My, Kim. I did not appreciate how bad you are. Maybe Nathan come home.
                        Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Sorry you hit a rough patch Kman. Keep kicking it and get better!

Comment

🙏🏻✝️🙏🏻

Comment

Working...
                            X