Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you got to do is send them to Jim Bennett and see what he says. If you are trying to get the truth for the owner then that is what you should do. If the owner will not let you then you will never know and the owner will never know or the owner does not want to know.
    Dr. Hester should have been good enough for anyone, but not for you. He is world renowned expert on Indian artifacts. You sent him the pictures you were showing us and he said modern.
    How many opinions do you want before you are happy?
    Jack

Comment

Jack,
      I really the to change the subject on all of this, but the Temple show is on Sunday as well? I read on their site that setup was Friday and the show was on Saturday. I didn't see anything about Sunday. If it is on Sunday as well, I need to book my hotel for another night.
      Thanks, Chris.

Comment

Chris
        You are right its Friday and Saturday.
        Jack

Comment

greywolf22 wrote:

All you got to do is send them to Jim Bennett and see what he says. If you are trying to get the truth for the owner then that is what you should do. If the owner will not let you then you will never know and the owner will never know or the owner does not want to know.
          Dr. Hester should have been good enough for anyone, but not for you. He is world renowned expert on Indian artifacts. You sent him the pictures you were showing us and he said modern.
          How many opinions do you want before you are happy?
          Jack
          your opinion  and your biased ideas dont count.

Comment

Then flip out some cash to get it authenticated! ALL OF IT! Then you can pay for an opinion.

Comment

I really want to say something, but must bite my tongue, must save my breath, must remain polite.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

"your opinion and your biased ideas dont count" :huh:  :huh:  :S
                I find that absurd

I guess this board should just shut down then... :huh:  :blink:  :woohoo:

Professor Shellman
                Tampa Bay

Comment

Clint
                  So you are saying Dr. Hester opinions does not count? I sent you to Dr. Hester so you could get an unbiased opinion as that is what you asked for. He said all items in the pictures you sent to him were modern. Have you got anyone else opinion that says these are authentic that has the national weight of Dr. Hester? If you do lets hear it. 
                  The truth stands on its own feet, nothing will knock it down. You are avoding the truth on these being modern, not sure why? Why don't you tell us why. Is it because you are still setting on the fence. Sounds to me like it must be the picket fence of self delusion that you are hung up on.
                  Jack.

Comment

"the unaware are always unaware that they are UNAWARE" Ignorance! Denial! When the fact and truth is in your face and you refuse to even acknowledge it....the word is....Stupidy!-Kenny

Comment

Im locking this thread as the p*****g match is starting to flood the hall outside...move along, nothing to see here

Andrew Schwinn
                      Arrowheads.com Staff
                      Last edited by painshill; 04-17-2020, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X