This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnewiththewilD View Post
    :laugh: rodger im glad you've never heard my real voice! my thick new england accent and poor use of the queens english would probably drive you nuts!
    Hey I'm a Texan and we sometimes make up our own words aswego.
    Sometimes it seems as if some of us are a little dyslexic.
    Roger's explanation of Americanization of British terminology is very entertaining.
    Thanks for the laugh my friend.
    Jessy B.
    It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
    It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
    Circa:1982

Comment

alot of us talk really fast here,and we got a few weird words and terms here too,lol, like bubblahs, packy runs,and gaggiz. you probably wont hear them terms outside of R.I., one of my favorites is nut-ah,spoken fast and with the emphasis on the N and ahh, which translates as no or no its isnt,lol. a bubblah is a wa-dah fow-tin ,a packy run is a trip to the liquor store and a gaggah is a NY style hot dog with onions celery salt and ground beef with seasoning and a strip of yellow mustard. their wicked good but stink to high hell, so much so that any resturant around here that sells em only sells em from the store but wont deliver em cause the smell ruins the drivers cars,lol.
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• CMD
        CMD commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a Coney Island hotdog, aka hot weiner, aka hot weinie, aka New York System hotdog, and it's always good for a laugh to leave a few wrappers in a friend's car overnight.....

I has a real fake arrowhead.
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

If it is knapped by however it is a modern knapped point, period

Comment

Working...
        X