Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Finally Found Proof

This is just fantastic

The 11,500-year-old bones of a child unearthed in Alaska shed light on the peopling of the Americas.

and a link to a previous ` discussion`

You may recall from earlier threads dealing with the Solutrean hypothesis that in 1970 the deep sea scallop trawler named Cinmar dredged up a bi-pointed blade,

More Fireworks for the New Year YoooooHoooo

Enjoy

LbM
    If You Know Your History You Can Predict The Future

LbM - I agree with your assessment on the recent findings. I also checked out the link you posted regarding Dr's Stanford and Bradley analysis of the Solutrean hypothesis. I found that post extraordinary, not so much in the banter that occurred, but by the depth of belief on both sides. I'm a newbee in this arena and am always looking for new information for enlightenment. But after reading Painshill's and Bill's exchanges, along with Pkfrey and Charlies (CMD) I finally realized just how much I didn't know. Really impressive to me but I started getting punch drunk after about the 3rd page. Thanks for the post.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Punch Drunk Ha ha..... I know what you mean. It was a bit er...intense wasnt it. I am just glad they have some conclusive proof about the land bridge from Asia theory now. We seem to know so little about our own species. It still leaves open the European idea a little. All we need now is some DNA from the eastern seaboard area ( with a little European in it) and who knows...maybe everyone was right
      If You Know Your History You Can Predict The Future

Comment

It will be interesting to follow this story. Thanks
        South Dakota

Comment

You mean Christopher Columbus didn't discover the Americas? !! Lol, just kidding. Thanks for sharing

Comment

1. Title of the article: Alaskan infant's DNA tells story of 'first Americans'
            2. The age: The 11,500-year-old remains of an infant girl from Alaska
            3. There are ancient sites in the Americas that are much older than 11,500 years.

Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Working...
            X