Egyptian Tomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egyptian Tomb

A 4400 year old "untouched and unlooted" tomb belonging to a priest has been discovered in Egypt. Described as the most significant find in decades. Rare to find a tomb that was not discovered by looters over the centuries.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1C412CA5-E61E-4688-932F-9B7AC269E6F4-326-0000003134E12F15.jpeg
Views:	88
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	338716
    Rhode Island

Yes I love that stuff ! The seals intact and all..JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Cool!
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I can't wait to see the untouched artifacts they were buried with.
        Here's our pic friendly site that's better for folks using ad-blockers..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gh-priest.html
        If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

• CMD
          CMD commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I'm surprised I didn't link to the Daily Mail. You can't beat them for photos, and this discovery is all about the photos right now!

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I really do want to go see this and it’s always been a bucket list thing for me! I hate that the library at Alexandrea was burned to the ground.. So much ancient info lost.... JJ

Wow...There are still discoveries to be made. That is amazing. I can't believe no one found it until now. That's crazy!
        "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe there are still great things to find...I know there is a lot of digging for artifacts in that sand. The looters are not collectors,simply a find and sell thing..At least whoever is buying the artifacts are hopefully taking good care of same..The world will eventually see those artifacts.
          JJ
      Working...
      X