Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE]greywolf22 wrote:

Originally posted by gwyndolynn post=46092
    I am friends with Bill Burmingham, Benny McReynolds (brother of Richard McReynolds, illustrator of Stone Artifacts of Texas Indians) and Jimmy Bluhm. They all are in conjunction with the TRAL and are right now chomping at the bit to get the site that I have been searching on the list. They say it is a very important site, due to what I bring them each week. I am trying to get the land owner who is my mother's first cousin to understand the importance of the area, land owners rights, ect. It has produced several artifacts that are not indigenous to the area, and they said it could be just as important as the Buckeye Knoll site. It's untouched, unplowed, directly on the Guadalupe and only about a foot deep before you hit clay in most spots. Strange because of the oyster shells I have found, though most of it is fresh water shell...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
    That would be fantastic if that all came together. If they dig let me know and I will be glad to come down with my shovel and my camera.
      I sure will! how cool would that be?

Comment

[QUOTE]gwyndolynn wrote:

[quote=greywolf22 post=46114]
      Originally posted by gwyndolynn post=46092
      I am friends with Bill Burmingham, Benny McReynolds (brother of Richard McReynolds, illustrator of Stone Artifacts of Texas Indians) and Jimmy Bluhm. They all are in conjunction with the TRAL and are right now chomping at the bit to get the site that I have been searching on the list. They say it is a very important site, due to what I bring them each week. I am trying to get the land owner who is my mother's first cousin to understand the importance of the area, land owners rights, ect. It has produced several artifacts that are not indigenous to the area, and they said it could be just as important as the Buckeye Knoll site. It's untouched, unplowed, directly on the Guadalupe and only about a foot deep before you hit clay in most spots. Strange because of the oyster shells I have found, though most of it is fresh water shell...
      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
      That would be fantastic if that all came together. If they dig let me know and I will be glad to come down with my shovel and my camera.
        I sure will! how cool would that be?
      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
      As good as it gets. Like opening King Tuts Tomb but much, much better.

Comment

Yeah, better because Tut's Tomb has too much understanding. We like things we can imagine happened. Its a science fair experiment without a conclusion!

Comment

gwyndolynn wrote:

Yeah, better because Tut's Tomb has too much understanding. We like things we can imagine happened. Its a science fair experiment without a conclusion!
            __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
          I will go with that. Sounds good.

Comment

Working...
          X