• Show
Clear All

• High water marks

Paleo environmental upheaval.

California

Good read thanks for sharing this Tom.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Interesting article aswell . a few things they wouldn’t have mentioned due to whatever personal/spiritual beliefs in human origin as the cause of these huge floods or deep scoured canyons is most probable in the creation of earth’s surface features. When the earth opened up and the earth began to receive the water4200 bp + and being that the sediments were not literally set in stone , we have the beginning of the amazing features we have on this planet today. I was blessed to observe them on my recent flights across country and many of these features required massive amounts of water to sculpt them. 30000 feet in the air gives you quite a perspective if you have the window seat 😜. The mini ice age after Noah’s flood and the division/separation of the continents after The Tower of Babel debacle gave rise to our mountain chains ( those that were not formed during the flood ) while the many layers were still soft. The mini ice age and all the rains that happened the first 500 plus years after The Great Flood would have done much of what we see today . Coincidentally also explains why in some areas of North America the artifacts of paleo are buried so many more feet deep in certain areas where there is multi occupations due to the sediments still being relatively fluid. I had come up with a compact creationist timeline that compressed theNorth American Indian timelines awhile back that would allow folks to see a different perspective. Science would welcome alternative hypothesis but not everyone is open to differing viewpoints. It’s hard to argue your point in today’s scholastic world when much of the world’s educational institutions (even supposed Christian ones) are running with this relatively new idea/theory of evolution . Good science I believe should be open to other viewpoints and indeed many are Christian scientists. Maybe we will find a 14’ fossil of an antediluvian soon that spans many millions of years in the geological column and we can begin again to have open and healthy discourses as to our origin 😅

Comment

Good read👍
      Floridaboy.

Comment

Interesting read. Michigan is still feeling the effects of glacial rebound.
        Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

Really intersting read, thanks for the post.
          SE IA

Comment

Thanks for sharing this Tom. K
            Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
            X