Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What Of Our Collections.Say 100 Years From Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What Of Our Collections.Say 100 Years From Now?

Check out all the online auctions from people who gathered and gathered all their life being sold Just like that....mmMM!..I think id like to hand it down the special ones but probably end up in an online auction...ok how bout a museum?...possible...Have you guys got much handed down to you in the way of a collection that you need to pass on down?,,..I could not care what happens to it,but i do...i could sell it myself makes some money,i do to upgrade my collection...i could do what guys?.......Jon

My higher grade stuff and Rare coins will go to my daughter.

Comment

That is probably a real good thing shes got a collection going herself...Very good Mark!

Comment

Are you worried about what happens to your collection after your gone Jon, or what happens before you depart? Think we have more control over the latter. Hope one of my grand children find an intrest, if not maybe a museum don't know. If I go unexpected this is all for not. :woohoo:

Comment

See Joe?...your in the same boat as me...You might act like dont matter?..yea it does...

Comment

You cant show favortism to one grandchild..gots to give it to all of them...Guess it might help in a worse world?...never thought that...

Comment

Maybe the collections being sold on online auctions are helping in a worse world now?..whoa!!!

Comment

Oh it does matter Jon u are right, I think all the time about what will happen to all these points and pices I love so much. I call them mine only because they are in my possession at this time. Not really mine but just on loan we talked this point before. Would like to leave them to someone who cares. Joeroy!!

Comment

True Buddy for sure!!

Comment

People who dont collect....dont appreciate, they are just rocks to them. We know better!

Comment

Rock On Mark...Thats like the ranchers i know in NM...theyd care less bout them rocks..Dont mess with them there cows....jn

Comment

Hey Guys - I been thinkin on this for a couple of years.  I gots three kids and five grand kids.  Really only one of my kids has shown any interest in the Arrowheads.  I collected foreigh and US coins for nearly 18 yrs while I was traveling in the Navy.  Two of my kids have indicated an interest in my coin collection but I know it's for the money they might be able to sell it for.  So - here's my thinkin on it.  Unless something really changes tween now and whenever - I'll leave the arrowheads to the daughter that's always been hunting and questioning about them.  I'm gonna sell the coin collection and use the money myself cause right now it's gathering dust.  I know there'd be some hurt feelings if I left it to one or the other.  Think that's about got it.  I ain't leaving any money to anyone - gonna spend every red cent.  Maybe only leave the house and cars ---Chuck
                        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Now Thats a Game Plan!!!Thats two for Daddy's Girls...

Comment

Ya cant take it with ya! Hey Chuck, check out silver price. Cashed in more the other day....over 45-1 face value.

Comment

Poeple who don't collect!! I used to be that person -and- you both are right. Spanky tried to get me interested in this collecting rocks thing 15 or so years ago. When I would find something broken I gave to him. Now I wish had listen to him might have lot nicer collection now. There will always be people who don't understand, been there!!

Comment

Working...
                              X