Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do broken points and rough stuff have any value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do broken points and rough stuff have any value?

A friend of mine said he would like to sell His brokes, pre forms, and rough scrapers and points of which he has buckets full. Is there a market for large lots of such stuff?
    He was thinking of sorting them into lots of like quality: as in 100 broken bases and tips and selling them for like a quarter each, Pre forms and scrapers for .50 cents etc.
    Do you think they would sell?

Maybe, Probably you see it often on Ebay, but either way don't expect much.
    Maybe reconsider and give them away at an elementary school or scouts?
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

Maybe, Probably you see it often on Ebay, but either way don't expect much.
      Maybe reconsider and give them away at an elementary school or scouts?
      Not worth the money...but for me its all about the finds.... Greg, WOW great suggestion. way too cool.
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

we gave them away at every lecture for young people weather schools or scouts I would pass around a basket with brokens in it and tell the kids to pick one out. They loved that so much. I took a special needs group of kids out once on their school grounds Faculty knew but the kids did not   know was I salted the baseball diamond with brokes the night before. Every kid found something and they probably found a few more after the outing LOL> It was very cool they all made little posters for me afterwards as a present
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

PS they normally sell at shows for fifty cents to a dollar. I think a quarter is a lot myself but thats me. I am sure someone will pay for them at those prices.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks for the advice.
            I have given some of my brokes and roughs to my nephew who is a scout to give to his troop.

Comment

Working...
            X