More Effigies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Effigies!

You guys seem to be on a roll!, so I thought I would post a few effigies of my own!!
    Made from Ohio Coal!

Made from Ohio Metal!

Scottish Terrier made from Ohio Flint!

phbarnesjr wrote:

You guys seem to be on a roll!, so I thought I would post a few effigies of my own!!
    Made from Ohio Coal!

Made from Ohio Metal!

Scottish Terrier made from Ohio Flint!
      Okay, I know they're not artifacts.

Comment

Nice indian pieces...way to cool! Can you tell us a little history about them. Love the indian made of coal! The Scottish terrier I just don't see...think my brain is still asleep and needs more caffiene. LOL
        jane

Comment

kyheadhunter wrote:

Nice indian pieces...way to cool! Can you tell us a little history about them. Love the indian made of coal! The Scottish terrier I just don't see...think my brain is still asleep and needs more caffiene. LOL
          jane
          I bought the Indian made of coal at a gift shop in the 1980's, and I found the Indian figure with the bow in the early 1970's in a tilled garden. It's about 3" tall, and resembles the plastic cowboy and indian figures I played with as a kid. As for the Terrier, that was just the illusion I got when I found it! LOL Thanks, Paul

Comment

Paul I like the Scotty dog effigy, the others look to real for my taste in effigies. LOL.
          Jack

Comment

Thanks Paul, I think we all needed that!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Looks like rocks to me. lmao

Comment

So whats the view on fetishes, and petroglyphs around here.

Comment

Bring em on Zach, the folks here like all things authentic and enjoy lively discussion on those things questionable.
                  Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Ahh the infamous metal indian, had bags full of them as a kid, my oldest brother  is 24 years older than me, so I was an uncle 4X before I was born, 8 of us total and I am the youngest. Played with metal cowboys and indians as well as army men, would probably puke if I knew what they worth now!!!-Bill

Comment

Nice!! I have some but not posted them yet. I have 2 real good ones. One is a bear and the other is a eagle. Both measure at 3in long and 2in wide. They are my favorites. :cheer:

Comment

Working...
                      X