Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pawn Shop Find! Beautiful Points Collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pawn Shop Find! Beautiful Points Collection!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6A97FF59-4476-4DF8-9ED5-8243E95B8EDA.jpeg
Views:	245
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	388267
    I purchased this group of beautiful points from a pawn shop and figure some are modern but some are possibly authentic. I was told they were all authentic but I really have my doubts about that. The old saying “if something is too GOOD to be true...” come to mind when I saw them. The dovetail in center and the Daltons are over 4 1/2” in length. I got a bargain on them either way but would like to hear some thoughts.
    SE ARKANSAS

I'm no authenticator but....
    North Carolina

Comment

I don't know about these...that Clovis alone would be $10,000+
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Hmm, I carry a loop with me in my car, just incase. Did you happen to put them under a scope or loop to see if there are any mineral deposits? I always ask my self has this point been in the ground for 5000 years?

Comment

Can you post some close up pics of each one ? It’s too hard to tell by the pic above. The dalton drill looks like it might have mineral deposits towards the base but I can’t tell for sure. If their authentic and you didn’t pay much then that’s a sweet deal!
          Johnson county Missouri

Comment

I scored a collection once from a pawn shop it was jasper and skunk flint. 130 pieces for next to nothing. They are all gone now. Once in a while you can get lucky cause when the finder passes away one of the 1st things the wife will do is pawn his collection. You actually get it for the pawn price which usually isn’t much $. Good save
            NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
            X