A simple question i wasnt sure about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A simple question i wasnt sure about

Recently decided to attempt to sell a small part of my personal collection. It pains me however many ofus understand hard times. My brother has a good rep on ebay and so i have 5 items posted through him. My question is am i allowed to link to the ad's on here to widen the audience that sees my artifacts? Of course knowing they were for sure going in a collection would be great. Thanks and sorry if the answer is obvious.

Only if you rent a store from us
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I feel your pain. I sold a few artifacts back when my son was in public school. I realized that they weren’t teaching him anything. I put him in a private school , now he has a Ph.D . It was painful although I have no regrets.....JJ
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Thank you fornthe quick reply hoss. And yes Lindenmeir letting go of our treasures is never easy, but we do a lot of things we dont want to for the right reasons. God bless. I suppose if a mod wants to delete this now that would be fine by me

Comment

You can post them on Craigslist with a price, and link them to your ebay auctions for more exposure.
          If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

You can increase your amount of serious viewers by taking multiple good photos along with a title and description that is accurate and descrptive i.e; "Authentic Paleo Beaver Lake Arrowhead, Lewis Co. Kentucky, Ky"...If your vague in your title i.e ; "Nice Arrowhead" your going to get buried in millions of of other related search options. Sometimes I add the state spelled out and abbreviated so it will come up in more saved searches. If your photos aren't good you won't get looks.
            Offer a reasonable return period and include any info you've gathered in your description like length and width (for multiple items include size reference in photos), material and condition. Good luck!
            Last edited by Kyflintguy; 03-07-2020, 02:07 PM.
            Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• Tam
              Tam commented
              Editing a comment
              Well stated that one word in a link is the trail to followers .

Hey hey thanks guy i have 12 items up now and spentna lot of time writing up detailed adds with provenance and other relevant info. I tried to be accurate and descriptive in title with key tag words....well see how it goes

Comment

Working...
            X