Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Points (Case #2)

Hi everyone!
    This is my Case #2. I will be posting my 3rd Case in a little while, hope you will check them out.
    jane

Nice, Jane. You're gonna need some additional cases soon ! Hubby.....you listening ?

Comment

Ya. Second row left middle with the black tip. Way cool like that one. Thanks for the show.

Comment

Very nice Jane!

Comment

Sweet stuff Jane, 2nd row 5th from the right, looks to be some quality Ohio flintridge material, so does the small pink one in the top row right above it. Love all of them Jane, would like them even better if they were in my frames! Win the next points contest here Jane and you can select a frame as your winning from old AH.com. The one I recieved won was awesome!

Comment

Hello jane I think Im free now as there was some other matters at hand..Gosh! yall got it going on..I bet every one of them gots a great story behind them which makes each one so special...Gohead man?..tell us one..Wink!~

Comment

Sorry guys don't know how I missed replying to this thread, but leave it to me to lose it. My husband would be the 1st to tell you I lose everything! LOL Oh well.......
              I treasure each of my points and enjoyed the hunt of finding them ever bit as much as the actual moment of find. Jon you are so right my friend, each one does have it's own special story.
              There's nothing so relaxing or good for the soul as getting out there and becoming one with nature -and- mother earth ...seeing and listening to the sounds around us, not just with our eyes -and- ears, but with our hearts and souls... with the whole of our being.
                Butch you are absolutely correct, I do need more cases... but have decided to try my hand at  making one myself...will show everyone when I finish it.  hmy:
                Wildhorse... the point with the darkened tip is one of my personal favorites as well. If you remember not too long ago... this is the one I was asking if it maybe was heat tempered for added strength, which might account for the dark color of the tip. Thanks for looking!
              Thanks ksrocks for looking and for your nice comments. I know I can always count on you to take a look and give me your thoughts.
                wmwallace...I'm sure you are right on the materials. I am just now learning my material types, all I know are colors and the pink ones are among my favorites...and Jon could I ever tell you a story about this pretty little pink one. Don't know if I want to embarrass myself like that though. HA! LOL
                Thanks again guys for looking and all you nice comments! Sharing and showing our finds is what it's all about! The artifacts we have will never die...they live on thru us, by our showing and sharing with friends both old and new.

Comment

Pink Just aint a girl thing anymore...

Comment

Working...
                X