North florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North florida

I moved to florida not long ago and was lucky enough to have some friends take me on 3 trips hunting flint since i moved here.. The amount of flint here is almost unbelievable compared to what im used to finding in tennessee, which is saying alot since I'm from west tennessee which is considered a hot spot for artifacts.. They took me to 7 different sites and every one put my 40-50 i have found in my life back in tennessee to shame.. But anyways, has anyone ever seen a waller knife flaked on the flat side? There is some super fine micro flaking on the right side blade edge that the camera wouldnt pick up and the opposite side isnt worked at all.. The few ive found online were all like the unifaces ive found in tennessee and all flaked on the opposite.. Any info would be greatly appreciated! I got some good feedback a while back on this site from some of my tennessee finds and am hoping for the same with this post.. By the way every site we went to was within 12 miles of the alabama and georgia border.
    Attached Files

I guess I can’t see any flaking, but if there, then maybe just a little flaked tool
    South Dakota

Comment

Working...
    X