Point hunting in Georgia…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point hunting in Georgia…

Hey all, a shot in the dark here, but I’m visiting the Statesboro /Metter/Savanna area for a week or so and would LOVE to join someone on a “hunt” if anyone is looking for a companion. Traveling the county in a Fifth Wheel with my wife and kids and we’re waiting on a part delivery to camping world, so I’m kinda stranded.
    I know nobody EVER wants to give up their sites, but I’d be forever grateful and in your debt. Would never give away any information either. Or, if anyone has property they’re willing to just let me walk, that’d be ok, too. But, going with someone would be incredible!

Thanks all,
    Dylan

Lol… I told my wife “nobody’s responding” and she said you all probably think I’m some axe murderer or some weirdo.
    I swear I’m just a normal guy, showing my family how spectacular this country is.
    anyway, here we are at Chimney Rock, NC. Lure lake in the background.

Comment

I'm in the columbus georgia area if it was this way I'd take you but thats a good bit away!

Comment

I’m not allowed back in Georgia for a while.

It since that incident with the dumpster, the flame thrower, and the goats. Sorry.
        four more years….
        Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• Tam
          Tam commented
          Editing a comment
          You so special in such a great way !

Well I would go but I am in Hawaii now so no can do brother .
        More fear would be from being around me 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• SGT.Digger
          SGT.Digger commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ll be there next week . Oahu bound if I can pass Covid test
      Working...
      X