No announcement yet.

Goodwill collection , real or modern ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodwill collection , real or modern ?

Arrowhead collection on goodwill auction site ... Modern or not ?
    Arrowheads Collection W/Display Box BACK HINGE NEEDS NEW SCREWS; DO NOT KNOW AUTHENTICITY OF ARROWHEADS Condition: Good - shows some sign of wear Approximate Measurements: 15 x 12 x 3 Material: Brand: Unbranded Color: Multicolor Any extra props (i.e., stands, mannequins, etc.) are not part of the auction and are for presentation purposes only. Used Items Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated this is a pre-owned item and is being sold “AS IS ” If you have any questions concerning this item, feel free to contact us. We describe our items to the best of our ability and try to incorporate as much research as possible with books and Internet, however, we are not experts in any field. Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia prepares people to secure and retain employment to build successful independent lives. Thank you for your support!

There might be a couple of older pieces in there, but most of the ones that are interesting look modern to me.
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Most look modern to me. I would just walk away from that. If it was 10 bucks I would buy it for the frame.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I might take a chance on a couple of those

Comment

if the price is right i say buy'em get the iffy ones checked out a couple of em I'm with garguy.
          Utah

Comment

Definitely some modern in the mix, I would stear clear of that.
            🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Thanks y'all for your input. I had no intention of bidding ... Just sharing a resource for forum members interested.

Comment

• Jethro355
                Jethro355 commented
                Editing a comment
                That’s good practice, if nothing else.

Seeing that wide variety of lithics in a single case is an alarm bell for me. I know it happens, but it gets my hackles up right off the bat.
            Working...
            X