High-end Artifacts Loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High-end Artifacts Loans

A pleasant good afternoon to all Arrowheads members! Where can I find individuals (including Arrowheads members) who would be interested in getting a loan against their High-end Artifacts as opposed to selling them outright? The loan size is $3,000 and upwards!

Last edited by Artifactloans; 11-01-2023, 03:32 PM.

How does that work? They send you the artifact and you advance a loan till they are paid off? Do you quote what you would lend on such artifacts? Like a pawn shop? I'm not interested, but trying to find out how that works for other members.

Comment

This is not the place for your business deals or whatever this is.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Have a pleasant evening in Antigua and Barbuda.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Jon E. Busch
          Jon E. Busch commented
          Editing a comment
          I didnt think about it being spam Ron or I wouldnt have replied...

Wow,nowhere is safe from this even a forum on arrowheads. I don't do much social media or forums so this is the first I have witnessed. How often does this kind of crap try to get started on this forum?

Comment

• SDhunter
          SDhunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Quite a bit

• painshill
          painshill commented
          Editing a comment
          We've banned 60 would-be spammers in the last month. Mostly, we catch them before they've managed to make a post.

Good catch, Ron.

That's crazy. I guess if that's their job to sit at a computer and hit as many sites as possible they are playing percentages. That first line does sound a little fishy like a foreigner trying to fit in

Comment

I would like to thank the moderators who shield us from spammers and scammers. I personally find these types of people to be offensive. They take advantage of people who are usually already at a disadvantage. Keep up the good work! This is a great forum and a great community.

Comment

Working...
          X