Artifact Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artifact Art

I have seen the drawings that Paleolution has posted on the forum, and I love them. I was wondering if anybody knows where I could have something like this done for 1 of the points I have found. I would love to have 1 of these drawings framed to hang with my collection.
    Paleolution: is that something you only do for yourself or is it something you do for other people? I would really like to work out a deal with you.
    If anybody knows of another place to have this done, please let me know.

Hey Chris I agree, do like Tysons drawings he has a talent. I draw pics. of all my finds when I catalog them, have done that since I started hunting. Think it makes for a better eye to catch that edge or worked edge, you have to study the piece to draw it. Im no artist like Tyson I just enjoy doing it, try your hand at it might like it.

Comment

Chris these are drawings I did of posts I put on in-situ thread tonight found on monday. No artist just like doing it, Joe.

Comment

I have tried but I have no artistic skills at all. I would really like to have a drawing like that of my 1st find.  The 1 that got it all started.

Comment

Those are nice drawings. That is a good idea to keep track of your finds.  I just can't draw. I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler. Haha.

Comment

Tyson sounds like he's busy but he might do it for you, bet he would do good job!

Comment

I am not trying to get anything for free. I will pay, or mabey even work out a trade for some points or something.

Comment

agro,
                I would do some drawings for you!  I have a full time job, a part time, and I do these at night in my free time.  I usually don't go to sleep until around midnight, and my wife is out at 9, so that is my artifact time!  Just send me an email and we can talk some details.  I have only been drawing artifacts for about a year now, but I have been drawing my whole life.  I have already drawn for the University of Wyoming, and I have another referral I just got for an archaeologist here in CO that is about to publish his finds.  I work independently from anyone, and we can negotiate pricing to make it work.  The best drawings are from having the actual artifact, but a quality photo might work too.  Send me an email, I guarantee you'll be surprised at how affordable it will be.  I'm not out to make a quick buck, I really do enjoy drawing artifacts, and I love seeing material from all over!

Comment

Cool!
                  Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
                  X