No announcement yet.

Need Help with info on these. New Guy=)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with info on these. New Guy=)

I i just found these and i inherited them awhile back and they have been in the attic. i was told the are from oregon texas and kentucky. thank you for any help!!

Borgan12, I insert the pics into your thread and chaged it from welcome to the forum to Indian artifacts questions and answers.
    Looks like a nice attic find!
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

The black points and knife and the clear agate point are most likely the ones from Oregon. They are obviously nice authentic pieces. Thanks for your service!

Comment

Thank you i appreciate it!

Comment

Nice looking points, they are out of my area , you may want to take the entire collection to a show in your area and have someone look at them in person! Someone should be along to give you some info!

Comment

Thank you Butch. Do you you think i should maybe go to the the college here or what would you suggest?

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Central Illinois. I would like to echo the Thanks for your service! I am too far from your area to comment on type but as Arrow said they look good. Your local college or historical society may be of some help.
                Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Working...
                X