bison teeth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bison teeth?

the one on the right doesnt have a crown but is heavil6y mineralized and has a blue/grey carmelization...

Comment

Need bigger, better pic of the grooves on the side.
      horse left, bison right

Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Yea need a better picture..Those look way to big in hand..I think maybe much older your thinking...In fact those are Huge!!!!...Maybe Mastodon are possibly mammoth need to see better and where their from...

Comment

here ya go

Comment

i need mo betta camera, sorry.

Comment

That one looks Bison to me.
              Professor Shellman
              Tampa Bay

Comment

Not expanded my horizens on the tooth id yet, living on a dairy farm though I can tell you that they are not holstien teeth! LOL Bill

Comment

That would be one bucktoothed cow! Could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence! :huh:

Comment

Mark - Ima thinn'n that there's one em Tennsee cows.  One tooth - a looker, two teeth - a keeper  :laugh: I have enuf truble trying to keep up with points and stuff without getting into bones and teeth.  BTW Ken - what kinda camera are ya using?? ---Chuck
                    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

A cheap one, just till next week! Having trouble with photobucket, also.-Kenny
                      :S

Comment

Working...
                      X