A T Rex Tooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A T Rex Tooth

Don’t know where to post this.So daughter got these for great grandkids..,the matrix is quite hard and the tooth is completely buried, but the excavation tool does a good job, they’ve been digging away for a couple of days..The TRex tooth is a plastic replica, I bought some cases, when they finish in post em ...I just thought it was a clever idea, thanks for puttin up with me. ..Oh yeah, the cover says real dinosaur poop included ( looks like some sort of poop but I’m no expert ) ... Click image for larger version  Name:	8F5D9D62-D8C3-42E9-9A0E-B50AFFC6883F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	139.6 KB ID:	542874Click image for larger version  Name:	33A2679E-9894-4E09-9AB7-C6D159C60113.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	152.7 KB ID:	542875
    Last edited by Hal Gorges; 03-23-2021, 09:41 AM.
    Floridaboy.

Thanks for posting this Hal. Might have to get one for my granddaughter. Looks fun and the poop is a plus.
    👍😃
    Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Yupp, seems all the kids are gettin em around here, heck, I might even get one, It’s not everyday you get a chance to get Dino poop.

I'm sure my kids would dig that. I'll take the kit with the authentic tooth and the faux poop.
    South Carolina

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s really funny, why am I not surprised, Lol

I’m so glad these kits have caught on! More than 20 yrs ago, bought two made by Mindware at an off-priced retail store (kind that gets merchandise from manufacturers who over-make); gave them to nieces, who just looked at Weird Aunt Cissy. Guess shoulda gave ‘em Barbie Dolls....

This is dig kit son-in-law’s daughter, Scarlett, plays with when visiting:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2C5BBC5D-00E1-49F9-9479-C81092D5CCFA.jpeg
Views:	316
Size:	290.8 KB
ID:	542890Chicken Coop site!

The DinoDo doesn’t look like coprolite OldRocks sent me (it wasn’t knapable)?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	B24A3990-F48A-42FB-B213-C911E68A39B4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	172.7 KB ID:	542889 Too bad! It’s beautiful....
    Last edited by Cecilia; 03-23-2021, 11:24 AM.
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh she’s so cute, doncha just love em...Diggin for petrified chicken poop is she ?...That dinosaur slab is beautiful, since you put it thataway.

• Narrow Way Knapper
      Narrow Way Knapper commented
      Editing a comment
      Cute niece! Love the cowgirl boots. That's some pretty poop you've got there. I wonder what animals or plants that excrement consisted of?

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Gosh. Hadn’t thot about what was in poop! Looks pretty balanced, lots of different colors, so maybe omnivore who ate everything!

I remember these when I was a kid.

I cheated, and soaked the brick in a bucket of water, and then smooshed the mud out of the way when it had soaked through, lol!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Genius, that’s just pure genius.Lol

What child wouldn't like this?
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I was in Hobby Lobby about a month ago and saw a geode kit (guessing make your own geodes). I remembered it came with 4 or more rocks and a little hammer. I almost picked one up.
      🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

My boy had one of those full of little dinosaur bones. After you dug em all out, they snapped together to form about a 4" dinosaur skeleton. It was really cool
        Western Kentucky

Comment

Working...
        X