One to sink your teeth into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One to sink your teeth into

Found this on a river bank so I guess it could be fish or animal ...I have no idea..I know its not old but thought it was cool. Anyone have any thoughts on what it is?

I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Ewww... Gross what ever that is,it's really wierd. Never seen anything like that,hopefully someone will know what it is.

Comment

Beaver?

Comment

No coach...I have found beaver skulls and pulled their log curved teeth out of it..I'll post those but thanks for input
        I found it years ago and drilled holes in them and made a necklace...they have split in time but are beaver teeth

Comment

That's a freshwater fish jaw for sure. Those are pharyngeal teeth from a member of the Carp family (Cyprinidae).
          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Thanks Roger. I thought that is what it was but wasn't sure. Jeffery, you sure have an eye for the unusual!
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

rmartin wrote:

Thanks Roger. I thought that is what it was but wasn't sure. Jeffery, you sure have an eye for the unusual!
                Ray thats how I find stuff if it doesn't look natural to be there I check it out. :rolf:

Comment

I do the same!
                Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Working...
                X