That Marine Dinosaur Mosasaurus..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Marine Dinosaur Mosasaurus..

Heres some cool Mosasaur associated Vertebrae i collected myself in Kansas some years ago.Associated meaning they all came from the same creature..Heres 5... I have approx.a hundred from this spot......jn

Sweet. To bad u didn't find the whole thing. Haha. Don't see anything like that found in this part .of Texas.

Comment

Heres a couple of vertebrae from a dinosaur fish called xiphactinus...from kansas too.. Heres a jaw from that fish..no!..yall fisherman cant catch an extinct dinosaur.. You guys ever seen that reality show?...river monsters something like that?

Comment

argohunter wrote:

Sweet. To bad u didn't find the whole thing. Haha. Don't see anything like that found in this part .of Texas.
        Chris Sulpher river is full of these fossils...same fossils..Starting at ledonia going a little ways east and miles west.

Comment

See chris?...the tooth on the left is from Morocco africa and the one on the right is from the sulpher river...both same creature..mosasaur..both have feeding wear on the tip from chewing on another creatures bones...jn

Comment

That's cool. I think I just picked up a new spot to hunt along the Sulphur River. Its going to be a good spot. I found a bird point there a few years ago while I was deer hunting. Did u see the picture of the point I found on Saturday?

Comment

Cool stuff Jon!

Comment

Thanks and no Chris i didnt but.......Im on the hunt for it now.

Comment

Working...
                X