Some of this years collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of this years collection

First off i must apologise for not posting more of my finds while enjoying all you wonderful finds on this great site. My abilities with the camera are not as good as my ability to find some `rocks`. So two `sorries` to start with! Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4702.JPG Views:	1 Size:	88.0 KB ID:	338134The next 10 or so lithics i deem to be the same tool. they all have the same charactristics in my mindClick image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4601.JPG Views:	1 Size:	100.5 KB ID:	338135
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LucasBMylks; 12-16-2018, 08:03 AM.
    If You Know Your History You Can Predict The Future

As i havn`t posted anything in a while i am going to just go on trying to upload stuff as i am a bit rusty. ( i hope i dont make you angry/cry Hoss....please forgive me) I will edit as i go.

All of these lithics come from the same site, all within metres(yards) of each other. My finds are in England in the `old Thames estuary area` where the Thames used to flow before it was cut off in the last ice age,
    Last edited by LucasBMylks; 12-16-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• willjo
      willjo commented
      Editing a comment
      It is interesting to see material from other areas of the world although I know nothing about lithics of that part of the world.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4608.JPG
Views:	123
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	338146 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4610.JPG
Views:	178
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	338149 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4609.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	338147 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4608.JPG
Views:	210
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	338148

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4633.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	338158 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4633.JPG Views:	1 Size:	65.7 KB ID:	338157 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4620.JPG Views:	1 Size:	169.1 KB ID:	338152 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4622.JPG Views:	1 Size:	195.0 KB ID:	338153 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4623.JPG Views:	1 Size:	155.4 KB ID:	338154 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4624.JPG Views:	1 Size:	67.7 KB ID:	338155
      Attached Files

Comment

oops
        Last edited by LucasBMylks; 12-16-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

This one is very river tumbled
          Attached Files

Comment

Getting there
            Attached Files

Comment

So, these are all Neanderthal hand tools ? Interesting to say the least. Do you have any thrust points Sir ? JJ
              Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• LucasBMylks
                LucasBMylks commented
                Editing a comment
                Possibly, but i have been told they may be older than that time frame. Although it is very hard to determine the exact age. An archaeologist friend of mine has said they could date to a much earlier period. Specifically some of my other finds (pebble tools etc.) i have posted have come from about four hundred thousand years ago when pre-humans (homonids-which is an open interpretation) first came to Britain in the First ice-age that occurred here.
            Working...
            X