Clear All

• My small lot, with numbers for enthusiast

All KY

Thanks for Help!!!!!!!!!!

nice
    I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Are you looking for opinions on types?
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Nice finds. If you're looking for ID help it's gonna be hard to type most of those. Welcome from Tennessee.

Comment

Looks like a good year of finds. Thanks for showing them.
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

LOL, I put numbers beside the points for THAT guy at home that couldn't resist.....  Kinda like a Hotrod posting, A pic of a motor?  Identify.  I can look them up, ...  Im going Hunting ALL darn weekend.  This site gets me pumped!!!!!!
            Thanks for all the comments, and looks/ :evil:

Comment

I do have a question,  Is #7 a young point, What I mean is, not so old??

Comment

#5 is a cool serrated side notched
                Clay

Comment

i like 4 an 5 alot!
                  call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

BTW, I am a newbie, and some of these were bought before I started collecting and hunting...
                    Hi Im Paul (HI Paul) , and I , Uh purchased Arrowheads.  Never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

finding em" (for those of us able to) is so much sweeter! just to think, the last person to touch the artifact was the native who lost or left it, and then you find it! makes you part of its history now as well.
                      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Is *7 worked into a blunt?  I would say it's a couple thousand years old anyway.  Not sure on type, but looks like a nice stemmed blunt if it has been reworked.

Comment

COACH, its possible.  It was bought at the flea market    , ya I know.  This was before I knew anybody can hunt and find them.
                                 But, the people I bought these from actually bought a Clovis the was hand made, don't remember the acronym.  So reworked, possible.  7 is one of my favorites.
                          Thanks,
                            :evil:

Comment

Working...
                          X