No announcement yet.

Just some Old Stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See I even looked again today Ray. Yup I'll never get sick of seeing them! Thanks again for the look!
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

very very nice thanx 4 sharing

Comment

RAY !! You sure know how to get somebodys blood a pumping , those pics first thing in the morning is as good as coffee !!
        As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
        NW Arkansas

Comment

Never get tired of seeing a rmartin post. Very nice. Thanks for sharing,Ray.

Comment

Ray, some great finds you got there thanks for the show!

Comment

Great pieces Ray.  I love the toothy Stillwells.  And I could look at your avatar hardin all day.  That piece is amazing!
              Hippy

Comment

Thanks again everyone. Hippy, I just found that Hardin this September.

Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Killer,killer and more killer....Luv the notches!!!

Comment

That piece is absolutely sick Ray.  One of the best I've seen found in a long time.  Color, symmetry, workanship all outstanding.  Incredible find for these days.  It can happen though.  A friend of mine found his best after 40 years of hunting.  It was a Clovis that's on the fluted point poster from Henry County, Illinois.
                    Hippy

Comment

rmartin wrote:

Thanks again everyone. Hippy, I just found that Hardin this September.

:sick:
                      I done even have the words Ray !!!!
                      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                      NW Arkansas

Comment

Congrats on such a great collection of quality finds... they are amazing!!!

Comment

Wow, wow, wow!  These are amazing!  Whoever made them were masters!  Did the ancients use your Hardin for a spearpoint?  Were the bigger points in your old collection for spears, knives, atlatl?  Thanks for showing these Ray! Better than winning a lottery to find them.

Comment

holy cow Ray,I think that Hardin is one of the nicest points I have laid eyes on. That's a true example of amazing workmanship and beautiful material. Makes me want to skip work and go arrowhead hunting, haha

Comment

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!thanks for sharing

Comment

Tuna wrote:

Wow, wow, wow!  These are amazing!  Whoever made them were masters!  Did the ancients use your Hardin for a spearpoint?  Were the bigger points in your old collection for spears, knives, atlatl?  Thanks for showing these Ray! Better than winning a lottery to find them.
                                  Thanks Tuna, The Hardin is a knife form as are the larger examples I have pictured. Resharpened examples of Hardins and many other types are alternately beveled which is characteristic of Early Archaic knives. And yes, the Hardin folks were Masters at flint knapping!
                                Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Working...
                                X