Finally,porter co. Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally,porter co. Indiana

Went to my favorite spot......covered in foot prints! Went to my next spot,I have exclusive permission. Found some brokes....then a couple of whole ones finally this fall.

Brokes

Yahoo!

wow! well, the big black one goes without saying ( its fri@@in awesome!) but i really like the scraper on yer finga's. thats wicked cool!
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Thanks, I'm partial to the red,white and grey one myself. Love the color on that one. All hopewell, except for the afore mentioned one. That scraper is translucent!,nice material for a utilitarian piece.

Comment

very cool stuff! i tend to really like scrapers. points are awesome dont get me wrong(obviously!) but seem more expendable, a good scraper seems like something that wouldve been carried around and used more,only ditching it when they couldnt get a good edge on it anymore or when lost,and that one looks like a beauty!im sure it saw alot of work in its time,do you think it was bigger at one time and resharpened down?good material like that,i know i'd use the heck outta it!
        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Some nice finds JR. Those scrapers are nice ones.
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Way to go JR! I really like the black point too.
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Nice JR. Some great pieces,like the black one too.
              Feels good to get out into an area that's hunt able again!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Nice finds man, know what ya mean bout seeing footprints, nothing makes me more angry! Love the black point also...

Comment

That was some nice R&R even if it was only an hour and a half. Does feel good to be out into the fields,huh Greg. I think the black one I found is really dark hornstone hopewell.

Comment

nice finds and wow that black stemmed point is awesome

Comment

Nice finds that red white and grey caught my eye too. Thanks for sharing
                      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

OnewiththewilD wrote:

wow! well, the big black one goes without saying ( its fri@@in awesome!) but i really like the scraper on yer finga's. thats wicked cool!
                        took the words right out of my mouth !!
                        As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                        NW Arkansas

Comment

Those are some great finds man! I really like the colorful triangular shaped one too... its a beauty!

Comment

Nice finds! I guess there is hope for me yet, to start finding a few artifacts.
                            Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Thanks guys, the red one is side notched. It has been resharpened a billion times,median ridge on other side. Slight notches still there though!

Comment

Working...
                              X