collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collection

I just thought I would share some pics of my collection with you guys. I'm sure yall will enjoy.

Nice Collection, Thanks.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Some unique pieces in the mix, are they all personal finds? There is one piece that I think I've seen before, have you posted to another forum in the past? Cool collection!
      Southern Connecticut

Comment

Very nice collection Greg. That pottery effigy is way cool.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Yes my wife ang I found them. And yes, some of them I posted on another topic because they where my new finds and wanted to know what types they where. I still don't know all the different types I have. There is just to many to keep asking yall what types they are.  Hope yall enjoy

Comment

Well...I definitely enjoyed your pics. You have a very nice collection. I am really not versed on types from your area but I see  a couple of old ones I recognize. In your first pic, the one in the third row, fourth from the right (small brown one) looks like San Patrice and the far right one in the second row looks to be a very nice Edgefield Scraper. Both Early Archaic and very desirable types.
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

definatly some great pieces there! yer lucky to have so many intact ones!i like the one in the second to last pic ,bottom row left of the black one, thats awesome.
              call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Very nice collection.  There are some very nice points in there.  Thanks for sharing.
                Gary
                South Dakota

Comment

You have a very nice collection with some very lovely points. And that big celt sure is nice.
                  Thank youfor sharing it with us.

Comment

Thank yall. I'm glad that I've found  someone I can share them with and who appreciates them. You know, I find myself holding a new find and woundering what type of person he/her was like. For a moment I find myself lost in thought wishing I could have been there as they were making them. I'm just happy I can share them

Comment

wow those r great!! there r some in the first pic that r really eye catching
                      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                      NW Arkansas

Comment

very very nice collection...how many years worth of hunting to get them all??...what is this -and- is it just me or do I see a face in it?? thanks for sharing

Comment

Three yrs my wife and myself has been looking and a year and a half digging. Yes that's a face on it my jaw dropped when I pulled it out of the hole. Glad u enjoyed.
                          Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Dwain Rogers?

Comment

Working...
                          X