Quick Trip To Tilly(39)s Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Trip To Tilly(39)s Hill

Chance for rain next week so I did a little rehab at Tilly's Hill site to get ready for winter . I raked and leveled the area that we have screened and planted a wild flower mix along with some bulbs . And while I was there might as well dig and screen a little more lol . Its a real mix of California types coming out of there I need to sit down and study what I have so far I think its going to make a great site frame . Here's todays finds .

Attached files 

Boy that hill is a real nectar sector! Splendid finds love those micro points.

Comment

Nice finds Dennis, Put that clear one in the freezer before it melts.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Thanks for the show Dennis Love to see your artifacts man.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Wow, nice haul for one day! Good finds!

Comment

you've got some awesome stuff coming outta that place.im sure your display will be incredible when you decide its "complete",and it will be a great testament to the people and culture(s?) that produced them. B)
            call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

How could you not do a bit of digging if your there! Another great day. The lithics are all over the place. Are there quarries for all of this or were they using cobbles as well?
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

U r pulling some real awesome points out of that site  Dennis !!
                Keep them coming !!
                As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                NW Arkansas

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

How could you not do a bit of digging if your there! Another great day. The lithics are all over the place. Are there quarries for all of this or were they using cobbles as well?
                  Cobbles are most likely the answer there are ancient river channels tertiary and volcanic on top of the ridges plus a lot of material was traded in . plus there is a lot of outcrops of different material all over the county .

Comment

Working...
                  X