Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Your abt 2 hrs from.me....you are southwest of my area.....were you able to see my pm?

• dogfish
    replied
    Hey I tried to respond to the PM but couldn't figure it out, My place is in Carrol county. I only ask because I like to see other artifacts found in the same general area.

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Hey dogfish.....are you in Tennessee?

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Cool find.....thanks for sharing

• dogfish
    replied
    Cool find, I'm curious what county you hunt in? by your description it sounds fairly close to my farm.

Leave a comment:

• Kyriverwalker
    replied
    Very nice find. Same basic shape and design. Northern ky. Good find. I love the drills.ky to tn to Georgia. It's cool seeing variations

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Yes.....definitely some similarities there CC....thanks for sharing.....like the color on that one

• Cecilia
    replied
    Just saw this. How beautiful! Friend Kathleen found one here in Georgia kinda near WillJo looks like yours coz broke same place. I love see same wonderful things different parts of country:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	6C2C36D4-85D3-4F60-A29B-EE6AD6CE0B5E.jpg Views:	0 Size:	32.7 KB ID:	641907

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks josie.....wished i wouldve got the insitu....but thought it was another flake...field is loaded with those in one particular section.....i need rain to see what else turns up before grass takes over and corn gets too tall

• Josie
    replied
    That’s great Benji

Leave a comment:

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    It has so far.....need some rain on it though....more should turn up if it ever rains..thanks north

• paohrocks
    replied
    Solid find, congrats

Leave a comment:

• Fla.Hillbilly
    replied
    very nice

Leave a comment:

• TexAg
    replied
    Sweet drill Benji, a perfect Father’s Day find!

Leave a comment:

• UpNorth
    replied
    Congrats on a very nice drill, Benji.
    that fields been good to you….👍

Leave a comment:

Working...
X