Loma Alta (High Hill) site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma Alta (High Hill) site

Loma Alta site is located in the state of Jalisco, it belongs to the Teuchitlán tradition, it is close to the Guachimontones site, it has concentric circular structures, ball games, patios, plazas, shaft tombs and several housing complexes. It began to be studied in 2005, it is believed that it was a place of worship to the Tequila volcano. In this site they had a predilection or easy access to opaque green obsidian, many artifacts of this material have been recovered,
    Attached Files
    In chimalli in macahuitl

You’re living the life, Amigo.
    you’re fortunate to have that in your backyard.
    keep ‘um coming~♨️~
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Very interesting Tenoch thanks for sharing
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Wow! A tequila volcano! What more could you ask for? Just kidding. You live in an amazing place, thank you for the pictures keep us in envy of you. Keep them coming.

Comment

Some mind bending photos Tenoch. Thanks for sharing…

Comment

Very cool pictures. Great scenery around that site. I see you may have some spirit activity showing up on the 4 th pic. Unless it's fog or smoke. That is some strange cloud mist.
            FGH Check out my artifact store at Lone Star Artifact Reclaim

Comment

Beautiful site! Thanks for sharing. There is so much history there.

Comment

Very cool. I'll bet you could relax n soak in the vibes there.
                Utah

Comment

Working...
                X