Great points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great points

Hey Y'all, I just saw some great points submitted to the arrowheads.com facebook page! If you aren't a member, surprise your kids and sign up!
    Sign up for Facebook and find your friends. Create an account to start sharing photos and updates with people you know. It's easy to register.

New points posted daily from all over the US. Some not posted in the forums.like arrowheads.com and check them out!

Thanks Butch! A lot of artifacts being posted on our sister site that haven't made it over here yet. But it is good to see that many from FB are coming here and sharing their finds and collections as well.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hey, all members that would wish to see your artifacts featured on Arrowheads Facebook front page, just add a line that it's alright to use on FB!
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

I wish they would post their pics on this site and not just on PhazeBook.  Facebook gets it and the site here loses....  I check facebook once a week or so, less...   I'm sorry I can't stand FaceBook. inch:
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

Tom, I have to say I'm in your camp. I personally don't trust facebook with my information.
          Bob

Comment

Me either. Facebook is the spawn of the Devil as far as I'm concerned. I still get pokes from ladies in Venezuela who want to be my friend even though I've hidden my profile.
            I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

I looks at artifact on facebook all the time. There are some very good site there that cover regional points and others that cover it all. The best one is arrowheads1 on facebook.
              Jack

Comment

For those of you who don't want to go over and look click on the collector community tab on the Orange Bar at the top of this page scroll down to the bottom right and you can see some of the pictures, new ones are being added daily to the board.
                If you would like to share something over there get a hold of Chase or me and Greg and we will try and make it happen.
                Hoss
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks Butch for thinking of us like that ,,, but sry .... I am in the same boat,,, I have never had a face book or anything of the such..... this site is my only member ship and planns on staying that way,,,, call me old fashin??
                  Thanks Matt for telling us about all the pics being added
                  As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
                  NW Arkansas

Comment

Working...
                  X