Help find the rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help find the rest

I found this in the 80s in Raceland KY. I was south of a railroad yard on top of a hill that over looked the yard. I can still remember finding it.
    [attachment:1]i

mage.jpg[/attachment]

Where is Raceland...I'm in western ky
    I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Still a great find! 

Comment

Raceland is on the Ohio River across from Ironton Ohio  good hunting

Comment

greenup co ky.. I live in flatwoods.. I have hunted that region.. quite a bit..  did you know ken maynard??
          nice coshocton clovis

Comment

I will look around here a bit Joe but I think you might have a slightly better chance finding the rest in KY.  It would have been a Beauty.
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Nice find Joe! I've looked real good around here in NC but I'll keep looking for that tip.

Comment

well I live only 2-3 miles from raceland soo maybe I can find it..

Comment

I only hunted that field one time. I can remember it over looked the west end of the railroad yard to the north.  Good luck weepingeyegorget :welcome: every one else

Comment

Road trip!
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

was it close to raceland high school? that is were I went to high school at.. I remeber the railroad yard being directly across the road.. the school at one time was building an extra section onto the school and alot of exposed soil.. I found a crude kanawha flint adena, and several flakes of black flint and carter cave.. I remeber someone finding a stone bead also when I went to school at one time or another.. soo yeah alot of activity for such a small area

Comment

I was only there once I don't remember any school. If I find my notes I will let u know right where it was. Good hunting.

Comment

Working...
                        X