Apple Hill Site Collection 6 - 27 - 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Hill Site Collection 6 - 27 - 13

This is what I have found over the last few seasons from one camp in California with exception of the beads I needed a spot for them . This is about half of what's been rescued . ArtifactJack my hunting partner has the other half . Private Property With Permission . I also have a little hard stone from this site .

WOW!, that is one amazing tally hmy: . I am sure I will be looking at those pics alot, thanks for the show

Comment

Wow awesome finds! Are those ear spools,in the close up pic,surrounded by the bead work?

Comment

Amazing site specific collection and that's just half of it!!!
        You must love going out there.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

JR wrote:

Wow awesome finds! Are those ear spools,in the close up pic,surrounded by the bead work?
            Thanks Some call them ear plugs or nose or lip . There made of soap stone .

Comment

Wow!!!!!  Makes my back sore just looking at it ..... That's a whole lot of bending over ..... But what is time!!!

Comment

Great display Dennis, you have an amazing site out there!! Thanks for showing us 
              Southern Connecticut

Comment

Very impressive collection! You saved a lot of history there.

Comment

:cheer: still looking at em!  You are way out of may area, what time period would you place em? It would seem less than 2000 thousand bp as they look like true arrow points? sure is some wonderful frames.

Comment

Incredible. Don't see much California stuff on here. Nice site you've found and killer collection. Thanks for sharing.
                    Rick, East Central Missouri

Comment

Working...
                    X