Arrowheads found in Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowheads found in Maryland

I found arrowheads in Beltsville Maryland and would like someone to help me with info about them.

are you able to post pics of em? some people i guess use their phones, others load them thru the computer, theres a post on here that tells you how you can do it. hope this helps! im kinda new on the site as well and am still figurein out stuff myself!
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

My father was involved in a big project about 20 years ago in Maryland researching rock shelters. If you are familiar with the Gunpowder watershed, there is a lot of promising hunting in that area. I will ask him more about it when I speak with him.

Comment

FlHistoryGuy wrote:

My father was involved in a big project about 20 years ago in Maryland researching rock shelters. If you are familiar with the Gunpowder watershed, there is a lot of promising hunting in that area. I will ask him more about it when I speak with him.
          While it is indeed a potentially productive area, the arrowheads in question turned out to be modern and from a rather unusual source. They were spotted as suspicious from the first pictures but I don't think the original poster has been back to the site since then and may not realise that the modern source was identified.
        I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

You beat me to it Roger

Found these in Beltsville Maryland...don't know nothing about arrowheads, but a dealer said he never seen arrowheads made of this material. Can anyone help?
          If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

Working...
          X