Dang it(39)s hot!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang it(39)s hot!!!

I don't know how it is where y'all are, but it's hotter than :evil: down here!!! I mean it's jungle hot, especially with this humidity!!! Gonna try and hit another one of my spots sometimes this weekend, that is if I don't die of a heart stroke first!!! I'll try and get some more pics up if I do any good... "D"

I checked out creek yesterday morning planning on picking up couple things at store but half hour later decided i was heading home for shower before any shopping! :lol:
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I know what you mean!!! No sooner than you go outside you're clothes are ringing wet from sweat!!!

Comment

up here in R.I. its 96 today, with the humidity its like 105. im a roofer and im  :crazy: . worked all week till 3, finally broke an took today off to SLEEP!
        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Working outside is bad enough, heck there has been times when all you have to do is stand and you drip. Working on a roof in this weather, darn near brutal!
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

ya gotta go at it with 5-10 min. bursts,work till ya cant see thru the sweat,hide under a tree by the water hose for a few , then attack it again........stay in school kids!

Comment

Lol, ain't many shade trees where I'm hunting and Dang sure no water hoses!!!

Comment

i gotta find a new job :S  when i go lookin for points i usally hit the beaches,when it gets too hot i just take a quick dip!

Comment

Now that's the way to hunt points!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X