ID:	698538Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0910.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	698537Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0911.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	698535 These are some terrible quality pictures that I took at a conference that I was invited to at Cottonlandia Museum. It has since been renamed something like Museum of the Mississippi Delta, I think. I grabbed a single use camera at a gas station and that is the camera that I used plus these pics are almost 40 years old. This conference was an effort to bring amateurs and professionals together to share knowledge. Some of these came from a site 10 miles from my house and some came from the Arkansas side of the river where Jethro355 hails from. There were others from Louisiana and other places. It was an amazing gathering of artifacts. The bear head effigy (4th row on the right & 6th row on the left) came from the Humber site in my county. The screaming head bottle (3rd row left pic) is a famous pot. Most of these are pictured in Mr. Hathcock’s book on Quapaw pottery. There are some Caddo pots included in these pictures also.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

I wish I were magical, and could transport from museum to museum. Thank you!
      Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

😳🇺🇸
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Just amazing! Thanks for posting this Jeb. K
          Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
          X