Did I find gold?.....LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I find gold?.....LOL

I found this the other day brought it home to check it with magnet.....magnet didn't stick :crazy:
    ...seen the gold when I washed it off...I'm rich... :rolf:

I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

GOLD?!!! Jeff !  Buddy! pal! how ya been? "membah me! im yer cousin Jay! havent seen you since aunt muriels funeral! listen im just passin thru town ya know, i kinda fell on some hard times,ya know how it is, you dont mind if i hit ya up fer a couple of bucks do ya? you know im good fer it, i'll pay ya back i swear, swear ta god!  ...wait a minute.. that kinda looks like Mica?
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

OnewiththewilD wrote:

GOLD?!!! Jeff !  Buddy! pal! how ya been? "membah me! im yer cousin Jay! havent seen you since aunt muriels funeral! listen im just passin thru town ya know, i kinda fell on some hard times,ya know how it is, you dont mind if i hit ya up fer a couple of bucks do ya? you know im good fer it, i'll pay ya back i swear, swear ta god!  ...wait a minute.. that kinda looks like Mica?
        Hey old buddy sure soon as I sell this gold mine I'll give you a couple bucks.....might have to hit you up for a loan first to buy the land....or better yet you can just invest in my gold mine.  I know theres more there I left one laying there almost this size.  Sure theres more....MAYBE... :whistle:  :dunno:

Comment

:laugh: im in !

Comment

I looked up mica and don't beleive this is what it is. But don't think its gold either....

Comment

Jeffery Howle wrote:

I looked up mica and don't beleive this is what it is. But don't think its gold either....
              Oh your in don't read this post.. :evil: ....I take cash ,checks and mo.  :rolf:  :evil:  :crazy:

Comment

is it solid or is the "goldish" part flakey? could be river stained? it doesnt really look like pyrite (fools gold) to me either.

Comment

OnewiththewilD wrote:

is it solid or is the "goldish" part flakey? could be river stained? it doesnt really look like pyrite (fools gold) to me either.
                  Its not flakey....before I even seen the gold color I was washing it off with a tooth brush. nothing was flaking off of it. The rock is heavy thought  it might be meteorite but magnet will not stick to it. After washing I seen gold color

Comment

I was told by a co-worker that a coffee cup full of fine gold was heavy enough that you would worry about the bottom falling out. He had been to south America gold mining in the past . He quit because he said every time he flew home there was a dead body on the plane.
                  east Tx.

Comment

maybe I need to bust it open see what the inside looks like

Comment

almost looks micaceous, may be a mica which can have a nice gold color.

Comment

Working...
                      X