Theres silver on them banks...LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theres silver on them banks...LOL

Don't know if this is puter or silver....not lead or slag I know that much....the only one a magnet will stick to is top left.
    The one has weird string like on it.
    I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

:woohoo:  hey that business thing of ours is really gonna take off now!  :laugh:
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

OnewiththewilD wrote:

:woohoo:  hey that business thing of ours is really gonna take off now!  :laugh:
        Oh forgot to tell you I busted that rock up and it crumbled....Threw it next to porch...No gold in them there hills.... :rolf:  inch:  :whistle:

Comment

pics do these no justice....if its not silver I don't know what it could be....found so many different things on this bank who's to say someone lost their silver...

Comment

thats would be awesome if it is real ! is silver known to be found in yer state?
          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Really hope its silver but check out a mineral called galena.  I'm not saying that it is galena but very well could be
            Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

interesting I have no idea. Both Galena and Silver would be heavy in my honest opinion. Galena is Lead Ore Not sure if it is as heavy as lead until it get processed. Painshill will probably fill us in on this.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Man, still waiting for you to bust open that monster gold nugget.
                http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

What I'm seeing looks like hematite in several variants of its many crystalline forms. Try streaking them on the back (unglazed) side of an old ceramic bathroom or kitchen tile. Blow the dust away and look at the colour of the streak left behind. Hematite streaks bight red, sometimes with a purplish, brownish or orangey tinge. It's not usually magnetic, but small amounts of secondary magnetite may result in weak attraction to a magnet.
                  I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Hang a small magnet from a piece of thread and work it slowly towards the mineral in question.. Thats the best way to tell if its magnetic or not..
                    My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

painshill wrote:

What I'm seeing looks like hematite in several variants of its many crystalline forms. Try streaking them on the back (unglazed) side of an old ceramic bathroom or kitchen tile. Blow the dust away and look at the colour of the streak left behind. Hematite streaks bight red, sometimes with a purplish, brownish or orangey tinge. It's not usually magnetic, but small amounts of secondary magnetite may result in weak attraction to a magnet.
                        Thanks Roger   There was only one piece that a magnet would stick to . I did the streak test and it comes out a silver color or maybe a gray hard to really tell. I'll take more pics not in direct sunlight seems like the bright silver color shows more by them just sitting here in the house.

Comment

Working...
                      X