Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've searched all over the internet, but can't find another like these. Can you tell me about them, please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've searched all over the internet, but can't find another like these. Can you tell me about them, please?

Click image for larger version

Name:	banded rocks.png
Views:	386
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	499929

I can't chandler, but they all are beautiful. There is alot going on in that material. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

I'd look at milky quartz with chlorite and hematite inclusions... it's a start LOL. Does it scratch glass?
      Professor Shellman
      Tampa Bay

Comment

Yes, it scratches glass. Thank you!

Comment

Crack one open and let's see the inside
          NW Georgia,

Comment

They look like landscaping rocks to me . Nothing special just rocks.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Yep. Just my special rocks. I think I will crack one open!

Comment

Look up limestone with quartz vein inclusions , it could be calcite veins . I am leaning more toward quartz.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

My grandmother has these exact rocks in her flower beds, near the two sheds she has. Just quartz.
                  "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I vote for limestone with quartz vein inclusions. Thank you, guys! Click image for larger version

Name:	Concretion.png
Views:	227
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	500108

Comment

• Cecilia
                      Cecilia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Beautiful.....!
                  Working...
                  X