Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

picture on a rock what is this maybe sacrifice????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture on a rock what is this maybe sacrifice????

The more I zoom in the less it looks like anything . Just a rock I think .

Comment

Now that is an imagination!
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Natural rock, which appears rounded by water. River find? I can see some discoloration that your seeing your picture in but I'm staying with natural.
        If I missed saying it before, welcome! What state are you in, was it Indiana or am I thinking incorrectly?
        Southern Connecticut

Comment

Yea Indiana it was a field find with 2 other rocks and a bear effigy within 6 feet of this one the other 2 rocks has stick figures and one has a  snake on  it the pics do not show the detail it is much much more pronounced in person  I will list pics of other rocks

Comment

I believe it's natural as well. I see what you are seeing and you drew a good rendition. But I believe it's like seeing faces in the clouds. This image is "set" in rock, but without natural staining forming just so, it would not be.
            Rhode Island

Comment

Well I sure thought I had something thank u all for taking the time to help a rookie out I have bunch more items I am curious about I will keep posting and hopefully I get some good news I am very thankful for all of your replies

Comment

Working...
              X