what is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is it?

Can anyone tell us what this is? It was left in a home we purchased. We've been told it is an Indian "tool" of some sort. Thanks!!

Looks kinda fishy!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Have you got a couple more pictures from different angles Donnajayne? and is it as big as that photo makes it look?
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

That looks huge agree with Greg post more pics. to show different angles andboth sides>
        Joe.

Comment

They did use markers for their tribes and villages but that probally isnt big enough for it. That looks 9 inches or so.

Comment

itwasluck wrote:

They did use markers for their tribes and villages but that probally isnt big enough for it. That looks 9 inches or so.
              :huh:  hmy:  :silly:  :whistle:
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Smile Grasshopper! B)  :whistle:

Comment

Donnajayne, I dont think you rock is an artifact althought better pics would help.

Comment

Now now Ray, when one of the "expert artifact hunters" talks, people listen! It might be one of those markers that I saw in a book that marked Santa's trail to the North Pole. All this snow effect has brought it magically to light.

Comment

You are right Cliff. Its gotta be the snow. Ray

Comment

:laugh:  hmy:  :silly:  :woohoo:  thanks for the chuckle rmartin and cliff!!! :whistle:
                      Southern Connecticut

Comment

:woohoo:  :laugh:  :cheer:  :silly:
                        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Your just teasing, thats OK.
                          Joe.

Comment

You mean to tell me you never heard that before? I had the expert at Etowah Mounds tell me that. I swear he did Im not lying. He owns the Peachtree site that you used as a reference Hoss here in Georgia artifacts site. There was a girl that brought a hudge looking arrowhead shaped rock in to be identified and he said it then. But he didnt believe hers was a marker. And this snow is slowing my pc way down!

Comment

Well that one went right over my head. And not that 9 inch one either. I never even thought that was possible in a rock forum  inch:

Comment

Working...
                              X