Thunderbird ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderbird ?

Okay, so I appreciate the feedback last week on my Post Huge Head. So this week I put the shop on hold because my wife wanted me to install the waterfall feature at our home. So while getting that project up and running I ran into this. It is about 12 feet across and I'm guessing probably the same height. I'm guessing the height as it is still partially underground.
    Attached Files

Come On! That's just a pile of rocks.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

If it was something, it would be unmistakable. That's just a pile of rocks. I'm not sure if you're pullin' our collective legs or not, but I find it hard to wrap my head around anybody believing that would be anything.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Take it easy gang, could be something. Let me eat a peyote button and and then I’ll re-look...Weird formation at any rate !
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

looks like a pile of rocks to me too.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Okay I appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

So what is this?
              Attached Files

Comment

So this is?

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
                  Lindenmeier-Man commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No idea RC. What area are you in. If your interested in sure enough finding artifacts, all the folks in here will be able to help you !

This is about 5 inches in height and 4 inches in width.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
                  Lindenmeier-Man commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No idea again. You’ve got to understand that folks post items at this site all the time thinking they’ve found a artifact. Actually all the folks here are wonderful people. Most folks just post something without reviewing all the repeated posts of all kinds of artifacts. Thousands of bonafide artifacts. Please don’t think we are not sensitive to your finds. The regularity of simple stones, gets at times irritating .

Looks like all natural rocks to me
                South Dakota

Comment

PAREIDOLIA

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
                  Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Thanks again that's why I'm posting I have no idea either. I wish one of the experienced members lived in San Diego I would invite them by to help me sort some things out.

Comment

The anthropologist that did come by said I had a very interesting back yard and she had several archeologists that owed her favors and that she would have one to contact me. That was three weeks ago.

Comment

That one picture with the black background has been photoshopped edited black edges. Unless you have some sort of rock shelter and these stones were uncovered with a brush under a foot of dirt I’d say it was a design if out in the open someone with some mild artistic creativity put some stones together

Comment

No I pulled it out of the ground and yes I did black out everything around it so the image itself coul be focused on

Comment

Working...
                          X