Looking for Insight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Insight

Click image for larger version  Name:	16073687579972261200387798306096.jpg Views:	1 Size:	102.7 KB ID:	512944
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Notsofast; 12-07-2020, 02:30 PM. Reason: I will do better posting as I get fimilar with the controls.

Need some pics

That's better, thnx, just rocks, nothing looks NA to me.
    Last edited by paohrocks; 12-07-2020, 02:36 PM.
    Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

Only 1 pic. It’s a stone.
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I have roughly 500 "stones". They are all unique. The majority of them fit into my hand with ease and comfort. They seem to be some kind of hand tools and grinding stones. I got huge boulders of flint stone where you can see where things have been worked.

Comment

The fact that you have 500 that are all unique should give you a clue. Unique rocks, maybe depending on point of view, unique artifacts, extremely unlikely and so far not. Keep up the search, spend some time learning here, the net, books, local libraries and museums. You'll get to know what they should look like and what to look for.
          And welcome to the site.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

A good hunter of Artifacts has to start somewhere. Study! As said by Greg. Get to know what to look for in Native flaked stone, and you can still collect rocks. I do. Welcome to the Forum Notsofast. Kim
            Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

All natural with the possible exception of pictures # 4&5. That looks like material used for artifacts but what you have there is not a artifact. Keep looking and do research like Greg mentioned, also do some research on here, alot of good information.
              🐜 🎀 SW Georgia

Comment

Working...
              X