Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gastrolith Scraper

………………………...
    Last edited by Caup; 08-16-2018, 10:03 PM.

I see a slight bit of chipping on the left in the first picture, however I would never have called that a "worked piece " myself.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Caup why did you remove your post and picture? This is an open forum if you post to an open forum you can expect an array of answers perhaps not all will be in alignment with your own opinion. I saw it earlier but did not comment I agree it was a gastrolith that was worked. However a scraper is usually unifaced. The working edge will have a steep bevel to it. Perhaps what you shared was a chopper? How big was it?
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss - In his 0758 post - I only have a black square and no picture. He may be having probs with his post. I checked his post and it shows a broken link to the photo.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

I think he took offense to what Bruce said . He did comment twice after Bruce commeted but deleted that too. I did see his original post with the gastrolith that had three distinct flakes removed from it. I am not sure I would have called it a scraper. More pictures would have helped. It looked more like a chopper to me.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• 2ndoldman
            2ndoldman commented
            Editing a comment
            I did not feel that I was being offensive in any way. I just stated my opinion.
            Unfortunately we will never know now.

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Bruce your post was fine
        Working...
        X